I’ve been nominated as one of the ten finalists for the Best Cooking Blog for Singapore Blog Awards 2014! I’m extremely honoured to be nominated, and I would like to give a shoutout to all of my family, friends and readers for supporting me on this journey!
This blog post is coming a little late, since I was in the United Kingdom when the results were announced so I had to resort to a very inconvenient and uninteresting way of sharing my nomination details with you all.
Now that I’m finally back in Singapore, here’s a post dedicated to you all, to make voting a much smoother process, and of course, as a little thank you note to you.
It is quite a hassle when you first vote, but after the first time, all you need to do is click a button and your vote for that day is done!
1) On your first time, you’ll be required to fill up a form with your personal particulars. After this, everything will be a very smooth process, so do bear with the slight inconvenience at the start!
2) When you click on this link here, you will be redirected to this page on Facebook:
2) Scroll down a little, and click ‘VOTE BEST COOKING BLOGS’ to enter
3) You’ll see a page with all the screenshots of bloggers as shown below
4) Scroll down and vote for ANTOLIYA (Foogo!) by clicking on the ‘Vote’ Button.
5) REPEAT DAILY (And share with your friends and family!)
I have to be rather thick-skinned to ask you to vote for me, but I suppose it’s all in a days work 😛 I mean, I’m sure you want to see more recipes churning out from my humble kitchen eh? Honestly, it’s so simple after the first time you vote and fill in your particulars. And, since you are allowed to vote daily, why not just show me your support with a simple click a day? It would really mean so much to me. Especially since I’m up against quite a few established and talented bloggers. I hope I get to meet them though!
6) That’s All!
It’s pretty easy 🙂 And do stay tuned to this blog throughout the process cause I’ll be posting loads more recipes in the coming weeks. Yes, that’s how I share my love with you all… through food.
Once again, thank you for your support all these years, and I hope you continue to get joy out of reading my posts!